Are you an UrbanMom? Our UrbanMom spotlight features every day British Columbia Moms who are raising their children and come from all walks of life from new moms to moms with tots or even teenagers.
Meet our featured Mom Joanna, mother of 3 year old Logan and 1 year old Tanner
1. What is the best part about being a mom?
At the end of the day of craziness I love it that I’m always needed for snuggles, hugs and good night kisses.
2. What is your favourite activity to do with your child?
We love singing songs. My older son starts singing with me and the younger one dances along.
3. What is your favourite television show?
Our favourite television show is The Big Bang Theory.
4. What was the last book you’ve read?
I managed to read 50 Shades of Grey before Tanner was born.
5. What is one product or service you can’t live without?
I love my Beautiful Day Shimmer Body Mist from Bath & Body Works.
6. How do you find some “Mommy Time?”
I ask my husband nicely to watch the children so I can get out for a pedicure or into my home office to work.