Are you an UrbanMom? Our UrbanMom spotlight features every day British Columbia Moms who are raising their children and come from all walks of life from new moms to moms with tots or even teenagers.
Meet our featured Mom Waheeda, mother of 8 month old Zoya
1. What is the best part of about being a Mom?
Being able to give and receive unconditional love. I love how my daughter is a part of our family.
2. What is your favourite activity to do with your child?
I enjoy reading and being outdoors with Zoya. She is a little explorer and I am happy to oblige and help her explore her world with curiosity.
3. What is your favourite television show?
Big Bang Theory and Mike & Molly as it always puts a smile on my face. I’ve never laughed so hard!
4. What is the last book you’ve read?
How Not to Calm a Child on a Plane by Johanna Stein. I don’t remember laughing out loud this much, while reading a book. It’s the funniest take on motherhood and parenting. A definite must read! .
5. What is one product or service you can’t live without?
I can’t live without my diaper bag. It has space for everything I need and mysteriously keeps getting bigger each day.
6. How do you find some “Mommy Time”?
I have a great support system, my husband. His help with Zoya allows me for some “me time” which can be a relaxing bath or an exercise class.