Meet our featured UrbanMom is Nina, mother of two daughters Leah and Arielle.
Meet Our UrbanMom Nina
1. What is the best part of being a mom? Lots of Hugs, kisses and “I love you’s”
2. What is your favorite activity to do with your kids? We love having girls nights and giving each other manicures and pedicures
3. What is your favorite television shows? I enjoy reality tv shows and just started watching The New Girl
4. What is the last book you’ve read? Sadly, its been awhile but PS, I Love You by Cecelia Ahern’s. I read it before the movie came out in theatres.
5. What is one product or service you can’t live without? I’m always on the go so definitely my smartphone. It lets me to keep in touch with my daughters, friends and family.
6. How do you find some “Mommy Time” (able to find a break rom the kids or take time for yourself?) I’ve recently started my own business making ice cream cake pops, which I’m very passionate about. So I find some “Mommy Time”, ironically when I’m working!