Are you an UrbanMom? Our UrbanMom spotlight features every day British Columbia Moms who are raising their children and come from all walks of life from new moms to moms with tots or even teenagers. Meet our featured Mom Kim, mother of 14 month old Julia.
1) The best part of about being a Mom? is spending time with Julia and hearing her delightful giggles, squeals and gurgles.
2) What is your favorite activity to do with your child? Our favourite activities are going to the park, mother goose and spending time with my mommy friends.
3) What is your favorite television show? Love Modern Family and Dragon’s Den
4) What is the last book you’ve read? I just finished reading Wheat Belly by William Davis.
5) What is one product or service you can’t live without? I can’t live with my baby bottle cleaner. It makes getting Julia a breeze.
6) How do you file some Mommy Time? I really enjoying relaxing and spending with my girlfriends. We schedule weekly coffee dates and monthly dinner dates. It’s really nice to connect with them on my own and I know Julia is having fun with Daddy when I’m gone.