Are you an UrbanMom? Our UrbanMom spotlight features every day British Columbia Moms who are raising their children and come from all walks of life…from new moms to moms with tots or even teenagers.
1) What is the best part of about being a Mom? Seeing them grow, learning new things and being able to experience all the stages with them.
2) What is your favorite activity to do with your kids? I love going out to the park or trying different seasonal activities
3) What is your favorite television show? I love Glee, but started watching the New Girl
4) What is the last book you’ve read? Water for Elephants
5) What is one product or service you can’t live without? I need to have my Starbucks breaks, which has turned into a kid’s event. It’s something I can share with Jayden and Maya outside the house.
6) How do you find some “Mommy Time”? (able to find a break from the kids or take time for yourself?) Girls movie nights every couple of months. I’m lucky to have the grandparents close by so I’m able to do chores or run errands for myself while they look after Jayden and Maya.