Are you an UrbanMom? Our UrbanMom spotlight features every day British Columbia Moms who are raising their children and come from all walks of life from new moms to moms with tots or even teenagers.
1) What is the best part of about being a Mom?
I could never have imagined how wonderful it is to be a mom. The best part is everything about my sweet Amena. The laughs, cries and new things she tries to do everyday are precious. I look forward to new words she will say. It brings a brings a smile to our family.
2) What is your favorite activity to do with your child?
I love being outdoors my daughter. She loves looking outside with curiosity, squinting from the sun, trying to touch the rain and smiling the entire time.
3) What is your favorite television show?
My favorite television show right now anything on Treehouse
4) What is the last book you’ve read?
I read The Help, I loved it and couldn’t put it down.
5) What is one product or service you can’t live without?
The Dri-Line Baby Dri Pad, Soaker Pad. I carry it everywhere with me. It is a useful absorbent quilted pad I can use in the car and at the park.
6) How do you find some “Mommy Time”? (able to find a break from the kids or take time for yourself?)
I have fun when I’d doing activities with Amena. Spending time with her makes me happy. I have lots of support from my husband and family to find time for work and leisure.